- Columbia River Gorge AVA - While the story of Oregon wine begins with pinot noir and the Willamette Valley, the growing success of its other regions is a vital element in a developing story. East of the Willamette Vallley is the Columbia R. Gorge, a new but thriving wine region with spectacular scenery that spans the border of Washington and Oregon about 1 hour from DT Portland on the Columbia River.
Other Tour Regions:
- Portland Urban Wine Tour
- Cascade Foothills (site re-direct) - East Willamette Valley (eastern part of the N. Willamette Valley east of I5; areas within Oregon City/Canby in the North, Aumsville to the south & Molalla to the east). http://www.mthoodterritory.com/wine-trail | https://www.oregonwinepress.com/cascade-foothills
- South Willamette Valley (stretches from Monroe in the north, Veneta in the west, Lorane and Cottage Grove in the south, to the I5 corridor).
- Umpqua Valley (south of the Willamette Valley and north of the Rogue Valley).
- Rogue Valley (Oregon's southernmost wine region. Includes Applegate Valley AVA). Discover the Rogue Valley. More Info
- Columbia Valley, WA.
- Oregon Coast (please inquire)
Other My Chauffeur Tours