ENTER our annual holiday wine tour SWEEPSTAKES giveaway.
Enter now & check it out HERE.
To view site-map, click here.
Choose your region and style of tour:
2 wine touring regions & 2 styles to choose from:
- Columbia River Gorge AVA - While the story of Oregon wine begins with pinot noir and the N. Willamette Valley, the growing success of its other regions is a vital element in a developing story. East of the Willamette Vallley is the Columbia R. Gorge, a new but thriving wine region with spectacular scenery that spans the border of Washington and Oregon about 1 hour from DT Portland on the Columbia River. Choose between the Standard Full-Service or Vehicle & Driver only 'Recession Wine Tour'*. Compare Options.
*'Recession Wine Tour' is discounted from 10-60% off, depending on your group size. Discounts start at 3+ PPL.
Other Tour Regions:
- Portland Urban Wine Tour
- Cascade Foothills (site re-direct) - East Willamette Valley (eastern part of the N. Willamette Valley east of I5; areas within Oregon City/Canby in the North, Aumsville to the south & Molalla to the east). http://www.mthoodterritory.com/wine-trail | https://www.oregonwinepress.com/cascade-foothills
- South Willamette Valley (stretches from Monroe in the north, Veneta in the west, Lorane and Cottage Grove in the south, to the I5 corridor).
- Umpqua Valley (south of the Willamette Valley and north of the Rogue Valley).
- Rogue Valley (Oregon's southernmost wine region. Includes Applegate Valley AVA). Discover the Rogue Valley. More Info
- Columbia Valley, WA.
- Oregon Coast (please inquire)
When you ring to make your booking, just let us know what your tour requirements (interests) are and we will do the rest for you. Or for details & questions, contact us at 503-969-4370 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.