ENTER our annual holiday wine tour SWEEPSTAKES giveaway.
Enter now & check it out HERE.
To view site-map, click here.
Choose your region and style of tour: (links are password-protected)
2 wine touring regions & 2 styles to choose from:
- Columbia River Gorge AVA - While the story of Oregon wine begins with pinot noir and the N. Willamette Valley, the growing success of its other regions is a vital element in a developing story. East of the Willamette Vallley is the Columbia R. Gorge, a new but thriving wine region with spectacular scenery that spans the border of Washington and Oregon about 1 hour from DT Portland on the Columbia River. Choose between the Standard Full-Service* or Vehicle & Driver only 'Recession Wine Tour'*. Compare the 2 options
* Standard full-service tours have 3 options: Silver (default), Gold and Diamond. Learn more about these 3 tour options. The Vehicle & Driver ONLY 'Recession Wine Tour' is a discounted service from 10-60% off, depending on your group size, service level and other factors.
Other Tour Regions:
- Portland Urban Wine Tour
- Cascade Foothills (site re-direct) - Join St. Josephs and others in the East Willamette Valley (eastern part of the N. Willamette Valley east of I5; areas within Oregon City/Canby in the North, Aumsville to the south & Molalla to the east). http://www.mthoodterritory.com/wine-trail | https://www.oregonwinepress.com/cascade-foothills
- South Willamette Valley (stretches from Monroe in the north, Veneta in the west, Lorane and Cottage Grove in the south, to the I5 corridor).
- Umpqua Valley (south of the Willamette Valley and north of the Rogue Valley).
- Rogue Valley (Oregon's southernmost wine region. Includes Applegate Valley AVA). Discover the Rogue Valley. More Info
- Columbia Valley, WA. (please inquire)
- Oregon Coast
When you ring to make your booking, just let us know what your tour requirements (interests) are and we will do the rest for you. Or for details & questions, contact us at 503-969-4370 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.