Motorized Vineyard Tours
- Durant - An ATV or Tractor Vineyard Tour. - "Feel the wind in your hair and the sun on your skin as you weave through the vineyard rows in their all-terrain passenger vehicle. You will cruise down the hillside making stops along the way to enjoy Durant Vineyards estate wines from their current flight. As a final stop, you will arrive at the Durant Vineyards Winery and Barrel Room for a tour and additional wine tasting. This fun, guided tour of the estate is limited to four guests at a time, and children must be accompanied by an adult. $75 pp, offered daily at 10am. The tractor tour is $75 pp for 6-12 ppl, offered Friday, Saturday and Sunday 10am.
- Rain Dance - A Wine Country Safari in a classic Land Rover. "Land Rover, Land Rover. Send thirsty Guests On Over." $400 per excursion. So if you have 2 ppl in your group, that's $200 each. Offered only on Sundays at 1pm. More Info
- Alexana - A Rover Vineyard Tour. "Rover, Rover. Send thirsty Guests On Over." Journey through our vineyard for a glimpse into the beauty of Oregon Wine Country. Highlighting our 80-acre estate, learn how our grapes are grown, harvested and made into the award-winning wines that make the Dundee Hills famous. Sample a selection of our Chardonnays and Pinot Noirs that showcase the uniqueness and diversity of our property. Finish with a small bite in our Tasting Room overlooking the picturesque vineyards that you explored.
This tour cannot accommodate children or pets. Should weather or viticulture needs prevent the tour, we will offer an alternative experience. Conditions can vary and guests should dress appropriately. Reservation for parties of 1 to 5. $10 deposit per person $150pp, waived with $350 bottle purchase. Only offered Thursday through Sunday at 10:30am
- Willakenzie - "Tour à la ATV". $425 per couple. Available hours unknown. More Info.
- Brooks - An ATV Vineyard Tour. "ATV, ATV. Send thirsty Guests On Over." $
- Sokol Blosser